Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day

Finally we're getting some beautiful weather here in Delaware! We had a long, cool spring (it was too chilly for flip flops until June) and then a hot, humid summer (I didn't even want to go to the beach, much less work in my hot studio). It was tough for me to get into "fall mode" and make my first round of jewelry for retail clients who were expecting an August delivery. Now the air is crisp, the leaves are beginning to change, we've had a relaxing weekend, and I'm ready to get back to my workbench. My next event is an open house during Historic New Castle's Art on the Green festival September 28th. Artists and crafters peddle their wares at Battery Park, so I'm planning to have a table display in front of my house. Feel free to stop by if you're in the area. You may even notice special pricing for that day (hint hint!).

No comments: