Saturday, November 19, 2005

Festival of Trees

If you're wondering where I've been, I've been peddling my wares at various locations across the region. This weekend happens to be the Festival of Trees to benefit Delaware Hospice, and before that I was a guest vendor at a big company in Pennsylvania. I have a newfound respect for crafters who sell at festivals. After three days of sitting/standing by a table of my work and making small talk with visitors, I'm about through with this kind of selling. I love to sell wholesale to stores and have home parties because both of these are over in a few hours or less. I'd rather spend more time making jewelry than selling it! Stay tuned for the remainder of my new stuff to be loaded on the AnneMade Jewelry website after the dust settles from these festivals...

No comments: