Friday, March 17, 2006

Easter Tree

Although I don't do egg hunts and gift giving at Easter, I think every holiday deserves its fair share of cute decoration. Hence, my Easter Tree. It began as a Christmas tree because we don't have much room for a full-sized tree and if we were going to have a fake tree it was going to look FAKE. And, since I *just* put the last of the Christmas decorations away, the thought occurred to me to keep it out and dress it with the Easter ornaments I have had for two hears. I saw this concept first when I had lunch at my friend Nancy's house two Marches ago. I got some ornaments at Michael's and they just got taken out of the box today. But, to all you people out there who never procrastinate and always have an immediate use for whatever they buy, my ornaments did not go bad and are every bit as cute as the day they were purchased (in this case April 16 2004 -- the receipt was still in the bag).

No comments: