Saturday, December 30, 2006

It's a sign

Steve and I ordered Chinese food tonight because I didn't feel like going out, but didn't have much in the way of dinner food either. Even if I don't eat my cookie, I break it open to read the fortune anyway. Ambiguous? Yes. Just good advice with a tendency toward the obvious? Usually. But I laughed out loud when I read my fortune tonight.


As if I needed an excuse for procrastination and fun. I've had other fortunes that were interesting, like the ones I tucked away before starting my business, and then found later on:


My mom kept a couple fortunes from when she and Dad were dating, too. One about receiving a gift of fine jewelry in the near future (wedding ring?) and another about happiness in marriage.

More fortune fun: www.weirdfortunecookies.com