Friday, February 09, 2007

Jewelry (oh yeah)

I realize I haven't posted about jewelry in a long time, so I thought I'd give you a peek at what I've made recently. I'm hoping to get pictures posted on the website soon, but it's quicker and easier to toss the new stuff on the scanner. I've been teaching a bunch lately and haven't had a lot of time in my studio, so a lot of this group was made in class.

I've gotten a lot of questions about what I'll be doing with myself after the move. I would love to focus on PMC and lampwork more than I have this past year. I'm open to teaching classes or privately if I find interested students, but I don't expect to have the kind of bead store relationship I currently have with Sparkles. That's going to be hard to beat!

Delaware-area students: feel free to email me if you have questions or want to learn something in the future. I'll be just a few hours away, so there's the possibility of doing workshops at Sparkles here and there. I'm also planning to put together kits with all the supplies needed for certain projects, so stay tuned for those.