Sunday, November 11, 2007

I work weekends

On Friday morning I drove to Maryland to meet with one of my favorite clients - The Silver Buckle - in North East, MD. They're all stocked for the season with AnneMade Jewelry, so check 'em out if you're traveling on 95 over the holidays. After that I had a trunk show & lunch with Steve's former colleagues in Wilmington. It's always great to see them. Then I drove to Sparkles to visit with Connie (who was on vacation when I was there a month ago) and do some wirework with a new student. This lady (Hey, Randie!) has an awesome collection of lampwork beads, and now has a few more ideas of how to use them. On Friday night my pal Cheryl and I headed to Cheeseburger In Paradise and then did some "market research" at Borders.

After gingerbread pancakes yesterday morning (yummm) I headed up to King of Prussia to teach some of my college friends how to do the Byzantine weave. They did GREAT and we had fun catching up. Pictured from right: Dawn, Laura, Jocelyn, Ann, and Anne.

As much as I wanted to stay and shop in King of Prussia, I headed home last night. Steve had been at a conference all week, so today we just took it easy.