Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quick trip

Steve and I took a quick trip to Delaware this week. I got to visit with Connie at Sparkles Bead Shop a little this morning, which was so precious. Olivia's sweet little face was even posted on the bulletin board!

I really do miss teaching classes at the shop, and I miss the students and hearing what's new in their lives and seeing what they make with the techniques they learned in class. Not to mention it got me out of the house.

I work from home and when Steve travels for work I get really starved for conversation. Fortunately my friend Lauren has been helping me out lately, which in turn makes me a lot more productive. (The Laptop Lid Closing plan didn't stick.) If Lauren is at the computer listing items on Etsy, then I'm relegated to the workbench to work on my fall collection.


Feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you'd like to see, jewelry or tutorials. I appreciate the human contact!

No comments: