Monday, December 04, 2006

Done!

Steve and I got the last of our Christmas shopping done tonight. I think. Normally I hate going to the mall anytime after Thanksgiving, but it wasn't crowded at all tonight. And sipping a latte makes everything better.

Sometimes I like to pretend we live at Pottery Barn, that those are our shelves of hand-blown glassware and our leather sofa with paisley pillows.

Who am I kidding? If we had all those things I would still harbor dust bunnies with fangs and learn to step around piles of magazines to read when I have more time. Our house will never look like a catalog. (Note to self - hire professional organizer and cleaning service instead of making resolutions in January). "A creative woman has cobwebs in her corners, not in her mind." That's it, I'm just really creative.

No comments: