Monday, December 11, 2006

New look?

I'm toying with the idea of making some changes to the website. I enjoy change because it keeps things interesting. It's hard for me to imagine living in the same house for the rest of my life, and likewise I'm thinking of changing the website layout, colors, and/or pictures.

Color palette... The original scheme was stormy purple with lavender and lime, then I went to the current trendy pink & chocolate with a touch of hot pink. I tend to gravitate toward natural tones; the colors at the left came from a bag of coffee Steve just bought, and happen to be the same colors I decorate with at home.

Photos... I use a scanner now, which is great because it's quick and the light, focus, and background are consistent. But it's hard to show how necklaces drape and earrings hang, and the relative size of the jewelry.

I'm open to suggestions if you have examples of layout, color schemes, or photography you like. You can email me at anne@annemade-jewelry.com. Remember I'm still toying with the idea at this point!

No comments: