Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Upcoming events

Trunk Shows in Winchester, VA
Charmed Beads and More in the Bright Center
Friday evening, November 2 during the Loudon Street pedestrian mall's First Fridays festivities. I will be demonstrating a few techniques and will have ALL available jewelry with me for you to touch and try on. Be sure to check out the live jazz at Eugene Smith Gallery while you're there.

Arabella in Creekside
Saturday, November 17, 10-6
I will be demonstrating a few techniques and will have ALL available jewelry with me for you to touch and try on. Arabella is a women's clothing boutique and is located near other favorites like Chico's, Talbots, and Ann Taylor Loft.

-----
I'm also planning to have a couple Open Houses closer to Christmas for you to come and munch and shop and mingle. You can get up-to-date information by checking my Shops/Events/Parties page.

Speaking of parties, I want to give a shout-out to the guests of the current online jewelry party. The hostess (Hi, Marilyn) is in Wisconsin and I'm in Virginia, so this is a great way for her to include friends from all over her town (or technically even the world) without having them travel. Oh, and they get 25% off.

Let me know if you want to get in on the action by hosting your own jewelry party. More details if you click here. Two words: Hostess credit.