Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Cheer

I love what I do, but one downside is that I'm so busy at Christmastime. I don't decorate the house very much (because it means un-decorating later), we haven't had a Christmas tree of our own for years, and sometimes I get so burnt out with Christmas orders that I don't feel like making jewelry again for a month or two.

This year I want things to be different. Rather than complaining about how early the stores have their decorations up, I'm just enjoying Christmas early (while I can). I've shamelessly got XM's Holly channel on today, before Thanksgiving! With the baby coming soon I'm trying to shop for gifts and get orders turned around as soon as I can. We're enjoying our last little bit of kidless freedom. And the bottom line is that I'm excited about Christmas again!

No comments: