Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring collection

I love birds.  My husband kind of scowls but laughs whenever I bring anything else bird-themed into our house.  (He gave me bird things for Christmas, though, so I think he's catching on that they're not going anywhere.)  And bird stuff is everywhere, so apparently I'm not the only one who loves it.  Again this year I did some bird-inspired pieces in my spring collection for Simply Charming Boutique.




Of course there has to be a little pink & green for our beloved Apple Blossom Festival, too.


Brenda (from the shop) encouraged me to do some more artisan-looking pieces like my Elements line, so there is a larger presence of wirework...



...and birthstone stacking rings that are made to order.


I also played around with some empty sterling bezels on copper.  I could fill them with polymer clay or resin, but I liked how they looked with just the metal.


Happy Spring!

No comments: