Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloweeeeeen

Yesterday was our first Halloween in this house, so I didn't know how much candy to buy. We live on a cul-de-sac street so I figured kids would go down one side and up the other, then hit the other five cul-de-sacs in our neighborhood. This convenience, combined with the warm weather and extended daylight savings, made me think I'd better buy candy in Costco-sized quantities. But then I realized that we had a party to go to, so I opted for a few normal bags of candy. The doorbell started ringing just after six, and Steve got home from his trip around 7:30 to find that I had given out all but one piece. I couldn't believe the kids who thought it appropriate to grab a handful of candy. Greedy guts. My favorite costume was the little boy in bloody surgical scrubs.



Here's a picture from the Cornerstone party.